Thursday, October 30, 2008

We will, We will Rock You...

A few weeks ago I watched Annie and Mike's kids for them so they could go to Lake Powell. Zac "forgot" that it was the week we had them and planned a hunting trip. So it was Isabelle, Braden, Ava, Grace, and I all happy under one roof. I must say I am pretty proud of myself. The kids were actually very good and it was a great reminder for some birth control! It was fun for all but I was pretty tired when it was over! Gotta love those babies!









6 comments:

Kristen said...

That is almost like 2 sets of twins! Out of control. Nice job on making it through alive!

Carin Davis said...

i am IMPRESSED!!!!!!!
i think i get to see you soon and meet your baby Ava!!! i'm looking forward to it!

Stacie Aho said...

Ugh, that would be crazy! You go girl! I don't think I could've said yes to that. I'm so bad.

Annie Miller said...

Are you sure they were good? Grace was crying in ever picture--almost. Thank you so much for doing that for me. Hope you're planning something fun with Zac!(without your kids of course)

The Jackson Family said...

You go girl! I am so proud of you!

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

Annie, Grace wasn't crying in the pictures she was just yelling at me for taking pics instead of giving more food!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed