The irongirl is just a 10 mile run in Tempe in the beginning of September. You should do it with me... there's lots of girls doing it. It's not an Ironman, although I plan on doing one next year... we'll see.
PF Changs was so fun. You will love it. I am doing the half, not nearly as fun, but I just popped one out, so what's a girl to do?
So have you made it out to see it yet? I'll probably just have to wait till it comes out on DVD. I'm saving up my movie adventure for Twilight :) by the way, I tagged you, so get on it!
4 comments:
Nice!
can't wait to take Connor!
The irongirl is just a 10 mile run in Tempe in the beginning of September. You should do it with me... there's lots of girls doing it. It's not an Ironman, although I plan on doing one next year... we'll see.
PF Changs was so fun. You will love it. I am doing the half, not nearly as fun, but I just popped one out, so what's a girl to do?
So have you made it out to see it yet? I'll probably just have to wait till it comes out on DVD. I'm saving up my movie adventure for Twilight :)
by the way, I tagged you, so get on it!
Post a Comment