Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wedding Babies

Last Saturday was Zac's brother Nicks wedding. It was so much fun and they both looked beautiful. I have never seen two people so giddy and crazy about each other, it was awesome! Isabelle and Ava wore some pretty cute dresses and Annie and Ginnie got some awesome shots of them throughout the day. I have a TON of my own pictures, but I am too lazy to upload them now so here I am ripping off my sister in laws. Thanks guys! Congrats Nick and Cydney Jo! We love you!







2 comments:

Lauren Howell said...

So cute! Annie is really good. I love that dress that Izzy's wearing. You have some beautiful girls lady. By the way, Gracie's jacket is from Old Navy. It's my fav. I wish they made them in my size.

Annie Miller said...

I LOVE those ones of Ava. And that vintage one Ginnie did. Sooooo cute!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed