Monday, October 6, 2008

Ava is 8 months Old!

I can not believe that our sweet biscut is eight months old! Where has the time gone? She is just so dang cute! She is so sweet, funny, and good natured. Best of all she is a daddy's girl which Zac LOVES because Isabelle has always kinda been a mamma's girl. She is crawling, sitting up, eating foods, makes funny faces, and can say "da da", "pa pa", "bampa", and "ba ba." Her hair is really coming in and I don't think there is any hope for it sitting down anytime soon. We just love our little Avasita!
Notice Ava was being interupted by mommy from watching our girl Sarah Palin in the VP debate. Smart girl!




3 comments:

Stacie Aho said...

Her eyes are SO big and beautiful!

katie said...

I can't get over her eyes...I don't know why I have never noticed them...gorgeous!!!

Griffith said...

awwww!! she is sooo dang cute.

when is she going to start saying cj?

or shejay.




hahahah.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed