Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One of My Favorites

Gotta love Sleeping Beauty! We got the DVD yesterday and I don't know who was the most excited Isabelle, Me, or Zac! Yes that's right my husband is a Sleeping Beauty fan and not afraid to admit it!

2 comments:

gibkidsmom said...

When I saw that Sleeping Beauty was out again I realized I need to take the time to watch it now that I'm an adult. When I was little, I had the worst NIGHTMARES from that movie. For some reason it just terrified me. IT seems so silly now so I need to watch it again. I just wish I had a couple grandkids that would justify my buying it.

Jeppesen Family said...

Julia is obsessed, too. She seriously has watched it like 15 times already! (am I a horrible mom to let my daughter watch that much tv???) Nathan and I thought she would be scared of Malefocent (I don't know how to spell), but she's totally into her, and already quoting the movie. Now that's scary.
Oh, and just so you know, if you don't have a costume for Ava yet, my mom has the Sleeping Beauty dragon costume. SO cute :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed