We found a sweet park close to our house and went to check it out the other day. Zac has been going to work later in the afternoon so he can hang out with us and we love to have daddy along. Ava doesn't seem to want to play on the playground, just wonder to wherever there is the most danger. (i.e. parking lots, forests, empty baseball fields, ect.) Izzy makes friends wherever she goes so she loves it. It is getting pretty humid and hot so I think our days at the pool are starting next week!
I'm so glad you are blogging again! I suck at it myself, but I expect others to do it regularly! The girls are so cute! We miss you guys. Steph & Steve
5 comments:
What cute pictures!!!!!! It looks like you are having fun in PA!!!!!
I love looking at all the green. It makes me miss the east coast!
I'm so glad you are blogging again! I suck at it myself, but I expect others to do it regularly! The girls are so cute! We miss you guys. Steph & Steve
Yeah for matching outfits! The photo's are really cute and so are your girls. They both look so grown up.
Cute! Finally some landscape pictures! Looks like the girls are having fun!
Post a Comment