
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Yes We're Still ALIVE!!!
I know, I know I have been the world's WORST blogger lately. We have been in Pennsylvania for almost two months now and I haven't shown any pictures. We are doing really good and getting used to things here. It is a beautiful place but very different! We have loved the rain since we don't get much in Phoenix and know it's only temporary. The girls have been a little bored but love to go to the park and the zoo. We haven't ventured out too much but finally met some neighbors to play with the other day. Here are some pics from Easter. Their baskets were super lame but the Easter bunny had just moved to a new state 3 days before so he was a little unorganized. The girls looked so cute in their dresses but we didn't get very good shots cause we were running late to church and after church the hair was pulled out in the car. We hope you enjoy!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh yeah, you having fun at that zoo? haha jk I love Izzy and Ava eating their feet together. Silly girls. They look really cute in their easter dresses, too.
Good to know you're ALIVE. I've been wondering where you've been. I love love love the picture of them munchin on their feet! And the dresses are Q.T. Paul's sister, Ana lives in Philly. (the one you had to get my watch from)So he wants to go up and see her now, especially since you guys are there too! Hope all is well. luvs
Glad to see you're alive! I am stoked to come visit you! Talk to you soon!
Cute! Im glad you finally made a post! keep taking pictures.
So GLAD you FINALLY posted! I think everyone would quit asking me where you are if you just gave them a visual to look at! Beautiful dresses, beautiful girls and nice photoshopin'!
Post a Comment