One of our first mornings here it was raining and Izzy was excited to use her new rain coat and rain boots so we put on our gear over jammies (awesome I know)and went to play on our deck outside. They looked pretty dang cute and had so much fun. It is crazy how hard it can rain here but sooo green because of it! At leaste they are easy to entertain!
I love this! I play in the backyard with my girls when it rains. Ever since Grace was a little baby, I would take her outside and play in it. Now if she hears the rain, she is outside in a jiffy.
4 comments:
Love the rain coat and boots kitty!
Cute! We haven't even gotten our raincoat our yet, and it's been raining here too! I LOVE Ava's hat!!!
I love this! I play in the backyard with my girls when it rains. Ever since Grace was a little baby, I would take her outside and play in it. Now if she hears the rain, she is outside in a jiffy.
I LOVE the rain gettup!! We have missed you guys. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment