Friday, September 26, 2008

Daddy got a Big Ol' Bull!

Zac has returned victorious from his big hunting trip. He was gone for about three weeks here and there. He got this big elk on the LAST day of the hunt. We are very proud of our hunter and are MORE than happy to have him back.
I was not able to go up due to a month or more of illnesses, but Annie and her kids made it up and she got these awesome pictures. Maybe next time......:)
Great job Bub! We knew you could do it! Mike got one too so check out Annie's blog soon to get the pics!




6 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Woohoo Zac! Way to go :)

Stacie Aho said...

Oh yuck! That is so sad. Do you guys eat the meet or what?

Did he use a rifle or a bow and arrow? Haha- I can't tell what that thing is!

Griffith said...

that is sweet! good job zac! :)

Grammy Suzzy said...

Congrats, Zac! And with a bow, no less. We all know how hard you must have worked for that!! Enjoy that yummy elk meat! It's the best.

Alisa said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I'm not sure what I would do if my husband returned with an elk (and I know how you feel too)! Ha! Tell your husband congrats--Elliott wishes he could go elk hunting this winter. We should just let them go and we can just go spend their money, just kidding! ;)

Jeppesen Family said...

Congrats, Zac! We know how much this means to you :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed