The girls and I went to visit my sister and her family in Oregon a couple weeks ago. We were sick the whole time and I think we might not be invited back. We got her whole family sick and I spent half the time in the doctors office. We did sneak in a trip to the zoo and to a farm to pick berries. I will admitt, there is nothing like that here in Arizona.
Her house is BEAUTIFUL! The wood work is way cool and they have a great yard to throw the kiddies in. Isabelle and Sophie were instant homies again and they had a great time on the swing set and playing playdough. Mason and Luke were in school but were nice to tolerate Isabelle the whole time. They were very sweet!
I have to say that I was pretty proud of myself for braving the airplane by myself. Zac was hunting so we went alone. The girls were pretty good, Isabelle got a little bored. Hopefully next time we go we will not be such sloths!
Thanks Betty and Aaron! We had a blast!
Here are some pics of the kiddos. Sophie has the BEST hair I have ever seen! I promise my hair is not as discusting as it looks in the pictures of me. Could I look any worse?



3 comments:
Fun! great pics kitty! Too bad your fam was sick!
Those pictures were awesome! Best so far. Sophie has changed so much. I can't believe how long her hair was. Sounds like a fun trip besides the being sick part :)
i dont think its possible for ava to be any cuter. i love her.
Post a Comment