Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For My Lovie

Four years ago today I made the best decision of my life. I married my lovie. It has been a roller coaster ride with two babies, lived in 5 places, and new careers. It has been awesome and I love you so much! I am so grateful for the husband, father, and man that you are. You have been such a great example to me and our girls and I love the way you love me and especially the way you love our babies! Here's to another million crazy years! Happy Anniversary Bub!


7 comments:

Annie Miller said...

So sweet! I hope you have an awesome trip and get lucky--if you know what I mean :)

Alison said...

Happy Anniversary, guys! We love you.

Natalie said...

Happy anniversay!

Natalie said...

I forgot to mention that I love your hair in your engagment photos

The Jackson Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look so cute!

Stacie Aho said...

You guys are so cute. I hope you had a great time in Vegas!!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Awww, I loved looking at those pictures.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed