Sunday, January 25, 2009

Six things......

>
I've been tagged by my sister in las Annie to publish 6 random things/quirks about myself. Here are the rules:

1. --- there is no rule one. 2. Post the rules on your blog 3. List 6 random things about yourself. 4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Justin Timberlake. I have for years since NSYNC was just a bunch of nobodies. I have seen him in concert in New York, Las Vegas, and 4 times here. My husband was born the exact same day as him and I knew then and there that he was the one. I have hugged him twice.... that's right twice and I'm sure he remembers it as vividly as I do.

I was Defensive MVP on my freshman basketball team which is hillarious because I still didn't even weigh 100 lbs. I was SO SMALL and I would just knock people to the ground and scrap for the ball. My basketball career ended that year so I could watch my brother play his Senior year. I guess my heart wasn't really into it!

I have this weird fettish with playing with thumbs. I have done it since I was three months old. I just play with the thumb while I am sitting next to someone. My dads has always been the best! Zac only lets me do it sometimes and I have to trade for back tickles because it drives him crazy!

I love to sing but I am to shy to do it in front of people. I always sing in my car and when other people are in there with me I will sing silly or not for real. My dad is always trying to get me to sing in church or something but I can't do it. I have sung at a few farewells and funerals but that was a very special occasion. Don't get me wrong I'm no Carrie Underwood, but I can stay on tune! I guess my American Idol dreams will never come true! :)

I HATE feet! I think they are so gross! I will not let anyone touch my feet unless it's for a pedicure. Zac is trying some of his own therapy in bed at night he tries to sneak his foot over for one touch but I freak out. I had to do pedicures in beauty school and I would cry or schedual fake appointments. They just gross me out and I don't like mine touched either!
OK I tried not to say anything about this, but anyone who knows me would be expecting it. I am OBSESSED with Twilight! I love the story, the movie, the characters, and Stephenie Meyer. How cool is it that she was just a house wife from Phoenix that came up with this? I will leave it at this and you fill in the rest.
And the people who will really love me after reading this are...drumroll please...
Natalie, Lauren, Alison, Robyn, Kristen, and Maury.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

ummmmmm!!!?? do you really thin im going to do this!

Riley and Brooke Nelson said...

Cat hey just wanted to say Hi your little family is beautiful!

Annie Miller said...

You're a Twilight fan? What? I never knew. You like Justin? Hmmm. I thought I knew you better. I guess I will stop playng footsies with you under the table at Sunday dinner too. Man. I am really out of the loop with you.

Maury said...

I saw Stephanie Meyer today at church and I will admit her wardrobe is getting much better.... as it should be. How much is she worth now?

I enjoyed reading this... ! I'll have to think about six things...

dede said...

after that picture, I think I like JT too - HOT!

ahh - my word verification is "sisters"

IronLawGirl said...

Okay, I'm so on the ball. I did it.

And you know Brooke Nelson? From hairschool? She used to be in my ward and was my hair girl while I was blonde, and also does all my friends hair who have moved here from UT.

K well love ya!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed