Saturday, January 17, 2009
Christmas... Almost a month later!
We had an awesome Christmas this year. It all started in the morning with isabelle staring at her presents for 10 minutes wondering where her "princess" kitchen was. Maybe next year Santa! She got excited about her bike about 20 minutes later. Ava was only interested in Zac's protien shake and then some breakfast. She went right to bed after that for not having "Christmas Cheer." Then we had our neighbors and the Millers over for an awesome breakfast (thanks to Annies famous syrup.) Then we went to my parents house for the annual prime rib and it was fantastic! Isabelle's dreams came true when she opened her princess barbies and Ava was diggin' her new shopping cart. All in all it was a great day and we hope it was merry for you!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It was fun and breakfast was awesome!
looks like a wonderful Christmas - your late Christmas post makes me not feel so bad for sending you your REALLY late Christmas card (I thought I mailed it - already late - and then found it in my purse a week later!! - sorry!)
Isabelle looks so young in the first few pictures of her. I'm so bummed you guys aren't moving to Cali! I know I shoudln't dwell, but when I think of what could have been...
Anyway, Zac better let you guys come visit. And you look great in that pic on my blog. Even if you think you look too white, think of it this way: now you're more like Edward :)
What a fun Christmas. You looked SUPER HOTT in that shirt you got too. Good taste from whoever gave that to you!!
Hey Catherine - love the pics. I wanted to share our blog with you. I have posted a few things on it without telling anyone that it exists. Here is the URL. Hope you guys are doing well - Love ya!
http://sshanson.blogspot.com/
Tagged ya. You can thank me later.
Post a Comment