Not to be a political psycho, but I have to say that this woman has gotten me very excited for the next election. Her speech the other night was AMAZING! I truly believe that she is genuine and honest and will make a great Vice President! Go Gov. Palin!!!!!!
p.s Does anyone else see the resemblance to my mother in law? Both are babes!:)
7 comments:
I never noticed before but she does look like Patti!!!!
She totally looks like my mom. I will post a look-alike picture. LOVE HER! This lady is making me a political psycho. I think republicans just got back in the game.
She totally looks like Patti. That means their both hotties!
I hope Palin kicks some booty in the debates--I'm geared up. I think I'm officially boycotting Oprah and writing her a letter for her lamo statement about how Palin is not invited to be on her show. Who said Palin wanted on??!! I'm thinkin' the liberal news media (Oprah included) is freakin out about now, because they sense Palin's shaking it up and the "Chosen One" might not be chosen by the people :)
I'm totally with you, she had me at lipstick!p
I'm totally with you, she had me at lipstick!
Post a Comment