Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Family Reunion..... Party Giraffe Off!
So we just got home from Utah yesterday. We had an awesome trip with Zac's mom's family. We went to L.C. Ranch in Altamont, Utah. The theme of the weekend was "Party Giraffe Off." If you knew this family, you would understand! We had so much fun hanging out, playing games, riding quads, reading (mommies only!), EATING, having CJ's shower,and playing at the lake. Isabelle had the time of her life with all of the cousins. I think she might have a little too much of her daddy in her because she is so in love with being in the forest. She was outside the WHOLE time and partied her little heart out! Ava was SUCH a good girl. She melts our hearts everyday with her sweetness. She loved all the attention of being held and constant comotion. It was just a great time and so good to see all of the family! Thank you SO MUCH Larry and Patti! You guys are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That was so cute. I'm going to send everyone from my blog to yours so I can sit back. You already did all the work! Great pics btw...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture in the slideshow of Izzy holding Ava asleep. That is a classic, so precious.
Post a Comment