Friday, August 1, 2008
ALOHA!!!
We have returned from our AWESOME trip to Hawaii! It was so much fun! We went with our friends Nate and Kassidi Jepesen and stayed at the Wyland Wakikkii in Wakkikki. We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center, Pearl Harbor, snorkling at Honoma Bay and Shark Cove, went to North Shore, hiked some falls, saw the temple, and got pretty roasted! It was such a great experience! Hawaii is an amazing place! The vibe is soawesome and the people are all so nice. Zac made lots of friends there and is planning to move there in the winter! He will open an office and give it a shot and see if us girls will go out and join him for a while.
The cultural center was pretty dang cool. There are exibits and shows from all of the islands and then a lu'au and night show with fire dancing and all. It is right next to BYU Hawaii and most of the kids working there are paying their way through the center. Pearl Harbor was just unreal. It makes it so much more realistic being there. It really is a reverent place and the history is amazing. I have always wanted to go and I suggest it to everyone!
We spent lots of time on the beach. The boys tried out some surfing and we all did some snorkling and swimming. Kassidi was such a trooper being 6 months prego! She made me feel like a wimp! We loved the temple and were amazed to learn how old it is! It was built in 1919 making it older than the Mesa temple! The sisters there were great and we will definitely have to go back for a session!
All in all it was a great trip! It was very relaxing and nice to get a break from kiddos. A HUGE thanks to Zac's and my parents for letting our babies stay with them! We really appreciate it and owe you BIG TIME! We love you! ( Thanks to Annie and Mike too!)
Next time we go anyone and everyone's invited! It's a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
cool slide show lol. you are not as tired as i thought if you had all this time to be posting. better save up some energy for reading tomorrow :) oh yeah, not to mention the 15 miles you're running. he he he!
So much fun! I'm so glad we went. Can you believe I'm still sick? I finally called the on call doc yesterday and he said I could take some medicine. It didn't help, though. Let me know how your run goes.
How fun Cat! Are you really going to be there this winter? We'll come visit if so. Great photos too.
I'm struggling with my severe jealousy issues that you got to go to Hawaii! Loved the pics- looks like you guys had a blast and you got a much deserved vacay without the kids (good job). Need to hang out!
Oh how fun!!!! And you guys are so cute! And how nice of your parents to take the kids.
Im so glad you made it there! All the craziness was well worth it. Thanks Zac for sharing Cat with us for just a day! We loved it! I'm glad you both had a blast!
I love the pictures!!! You guys are so cute! Yes, we are in for the next trip:)
Did you see I tagged you?
Great Pics, Catherine! We need to follow your lead and take a trip to Hawaii :) I guess baby first and then try to patch my body back together. How is the potty training going???? I have been thinking about you;)
How fun you got to go without the kids! I am SO jealous. I love Hawaii. And you might move there? AMAZING! How fun.
You and Zach look like models with your hot bodies! I wish I looked that good in a bikini. Woot woot!
You are so lucky!! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii & that TEMPLE, luv it. My Mom lived there for 5 years when she was a teenager. I love to see how you're doing through the BLOG and miss ya tons. I always think of you when I'm picking at my eyelashes!!
Post a Comment