







Isabelle has become a great swimmer and with that comes the flying. As you can see she is not afraid of flying... in fact she really enjoys it. I have to go inside for part of it so that my heart valve doesn't burst. Her and daddy get crazy in that pool and she LOVES it!
Ava is starting to get in the pool too. She loves to just stare at the water. I think it must be a pretty sweet trip for her because you can not get her attention the whole time. She does own a swimming suit, however we like to be W.T. and swim in diapers. Isabelle's bum ALWAYS hangs out the back of hers and we thought you would enjoy!
5 comments:
Holy cow!! I thought my kids were fearless, but that is AWESOME!!! She is just adorable, and I love her little cheek hanging out!
White trash is the way to go. I just wish we had our own pool so I didn't ahve to worry about putting anything on Julia (except a swim diaper of course). Nathan had Julia was jumping off the rock last weekend at his parents pool, and she loved it. I feel better now knowing that Izzy does it, too, and we're not bad parents letting our child be a dare devil. You should start taking Ava under the water now while she's young, so she get's used to it. I love little babies in the water! She's so cute!
Catherine, you are such a brave mom!! What will that sweet little daughter think of next to try and make your hair go grey at a very, very early age!! Izzy is such a doll...of course, I am biased...she is one of my nursery babes... and Ava gets cuter every day. Does she seem fearless, too?
Bombs away - especially the last pic of THE IZ. Tell her, "you go girl!"
xox,
S
Izzy is crazy! Grace wouldn't talk to me for a day after I threw her in the pool with her tube on her! I love her adventurous personality! By the way Audy swims WT all the time :)
Post a Comment