Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Daddy's BBQ is Coming Along...




Zac has been working so hard to finish our bbq. We just got home from a 10 day visit to Utah (Which by the way I thought I lost my camera on the airplane so I have NO pictures! Then when I got home it was on the counter with the video camera!) so he got a little held up. He is doing awesomeand sweating his brains out! It is SOOOO hot out there and he just loves it! (Not really the heat, just the work!) So you can see how the seating area and bar are coming together. He did the stucco today, you can't really see that in the pics. Tommorrow he will start on the stone. We'll keep you posted! Oh for those of you who have asked about Zac sharing his skills at your house.... he's VERY expensive! We would like our daddy back!

4 comments:

Jeppesen Family said...

BBQ looks awesome! Can't wait to see the finished product :) I'm impressed that he can do anything in this heat!

Annie Miller said...

I'd have to say I'm quite impressed with Zac's "Home Improvement" skill. Watch out Tim Allan! Zac's in the house :)

susi kirkham said...

So I guess if we ever come to Phoenix again, Zac will make us sit outside while he cooks, regardless of the heat. Right? Looks great!

I must say so far I love the Izzy's haircut and the "little peanut" the best of all.

xox,

Maury said...

Way to go, Zac! Can't wait to see it completed!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed