Monday, June 9, 2008

Too hot to trot...





Isabelle got some new gear for boating. We got her the swim shirt so her life jacket wouldn't rub. She thought she was pretty hot stuff but still would not look at the camera for pictures! She love going on the boat and even rides on the tube. She is so spicy and I love it!

4 comments:

Jeppesen Family said...

So fun! Julia loves the tube, too. And sounds like Izzy and Julia take lessons from eachother, b/c I have a hard time getting her to look at the camera, too.
Also, Ava looks so cute! I can't beleive how old shes getting.

Alison said...

So cute. Spicy is definitely the word for little Izzy, and I love it too! Telling Mikey she was going to spank him on Sunday was the highlight of the night.

Jeppesen Family said...

So I have to tell you a funny story. Yesterday I was looking at Stephenie Meyer's website and thinking about how we are going to reread the books while we are in Hawaii. I am very excited! Anyway, so I noticed that her new book is coming out Aug 2nd. How perfect is that?! We will reread them just in time for the fourth book! It comes out 2 days after we get home! Anyway, so the funny part is that I was so excited to tell you that last night I had a dream that I called and told you, but you were like "whatever, you're so dumb, who cares". It really hust my feelings and I was so sad when I woke up! Silly, huh?
Ok, well sorry about the super log post. Maybe I should have just emailed you. :)

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

What a CUTIE!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed