I have been debating on whetheror not to cut Isabelle's hair for a while. I loved to pull it back into pigtails, but she looked homeless by the end of the day. I went to a friends wedding last weekend and his niece has the CUTEST hair ever. So guess who's sporting the new do! Miss Isabelle has a sassy new haircut and I must say it is very fitting to her personality. The only thing is she looks like such a big girl now. Zac says she looks like a little woman! Just when I thought she couldn't get cutter! ( I have to toot my own horn... sorry!)
Saturday, June 28, 2008
New "Do" for Isabelle
I have been debating on whetheror not to cut Isabelle's hair for a while. I loved to pull it back into pigtails, but she looked homeless by the end of the day. I went to a friends wedding last weekend and his niece has the CUTEST hair ever. So guess who's sporting the new do! Miss Isabelle has a sassy new haircut and I must say it is very fitting to her personality. The only thing is she looks like such a big girl now. Zac says she looks like a little woman! Just when I thought she couldn't get cutter! ( I have to toot my own horn... sorry!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh My Gosh!!! Her hair is so dang cute! Your daughters are the cutest EVER!!! :) Hope all is well! Take care!
I love it!
Cute! How do you get her to sit still long enough for you to get all those layers in? And styling?! Amazing...
Post a Comment