Sunday, June 29, 2008

Swinging Peanut


We took the kids to the park the other day and Ava tried out the swing for the first time. She just sat there calm as can be forever and loved it. Part of it may have been the heat stroke from it being so hot outside, but I think she liked it. She was looking a little homeless in this picture with no bow and no shorts, but she just looked too cute. She is such a little peanut she could barely be seen in there!

3 comments:

Jeppesen Family said...

She does look so tiny in the swing! I'm impressed you went to the park. It's so hot outside!!!
I love Isabelle's new hair-do! I wish Julia had more so I could style it better. I'm so lost with hers. She just had a ponytail on top of her head all the time.
Nathan was telling me about Zac's bbq he's building. I'm impressed. Hopefully Nathan wants to do stuff like that when we have a house and he has more time :)

Maury said...

She looks so cute... just like her big sis!

I love Izzy's haircut. You have some darling girls!

Stacie Aho said...

She looks like a porcelain doll! Cute :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed