The other day I couldn't find Isabelle for a second and Ava was taking a nap..... or trying to. This is where I found Izzy and she thought she was funny. She loves to lay by her sister, but probably will not be trying it again during naps!
Isabelle looks so much like Zac in that first picture (were she looks all sneaky and guilty). That's really cute. Something to look forward to, right? :) I had a really good time with you today! Thanks for coming to lunch! Wish Julia wasn't being a 2 year old and you didn't have mutual so we could hang out longer.
6 comments:
O' how cute! Ava needed some company!
What a monster! Good thing Ava is so chill. She just goes with the flow! Your bedding is adorable.
Hey,
Who is Ariel?
How did you get such cute children, with so much personality? Must take after their great aunt.
Susi,
What do you mean who is Ariel? Are you making fun of the way I wrap my baby?:) She sleeps pretty dang good in that fin! Love you!
Isabelle looks so much like Zac in that first picture (were she looks all sneaky and guilty). That's really cute. Something to look forward to, right? :)
I had a really good time with you today! Thanks for coming to lunch! Wish Julia wasn't being a 2 year old and you didn't have mutual so we could hang out longer.
Look at my blog, I tagged you :)
Post a Comment