Ava is finally starting to grow. All of the sudden she is getting very tall! This creates a problem for clothes! We have graduated to 3-6 month clothing for length... but her tooshie can't hold up her pants! She is such a sweet girl, always smiling and happy. She is starting to sleep through the night which is awesome for mommy! We love having her around!
5 comments:
Ahh! She really is growing up fast! She is so cute. I think that my girls have both of those shirts that Ava has on in the photos. Nice taste lady. :)
so jealous....she is sleeping through the night no freakin fair!!!! Bronson who is the same age still wakes up 3-4 times a night!!! :) Lucky chicka very very lucky!!! :) by the way super cute kiddo's!!!
oh and ps gotta love the bumbo....bronson love's his, when we eat dinner we just set him on the counter and he just watches us...... :) or when i feed him food it is nice too!!!! :)
Sooooo cute! I love how she's cooing and talking and so smiley!
She is so sweet! We never had that problem with MJ. He was always in the next size of clothing because he was a TANK! I kid you not. Rolls from head to toe. I'm sure carrying around Ava is a lot easier than MJ was.
Post a Comment