Saturday, June 28, 2008

Handy Zacky is at it Again!




Zac has decided to build a barbeque in our back yard complete with a bar and seating area. I am not sure where he gets his ideas from but there is no stopping him once he gets started. He is so creative and can invision things LONG before I can. I always think he is crazy and then his projects turn out great! I can't complain because he saves us money and works very hard! Good job Bub! We can't wait to see what he pulls out! Here are some pictures of the progress.

3 comments:

Annie Miller said...

He's worse than Tim Allen on Home Improvement! Talk about feathers up the you know what! Knowing him, it will be awesome. Wouldn't expect anything less.

The Jackson Family said...

Wow tell him to come over to our house when he's done! We just got a quote for one and it was $5000, ahhh!!!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

He sounds like Paul. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed