




We took some pictures for Zac for fathers day. My sister-in-law Annie took them at Saguaro Ranch Park. She did a great job! We are greatfulfor our daddy and wish him a late HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
Ava is almost 5 months old, I can't believe it! She is still so sweet! We had her 4 month well check last week and she weighs a whooping 11 lbs. 15 oz. coming in in the 3% and is 25 1/2 in which is 75%. So basically she is a string bean! She has started on rice cereal but I havren't given it to her with Zac there to take a picture so we will post on that later.
Isabelle continues to rock my world! She is soooo funny and crazy. The other day we were at the store and she was flinging a pool noodle over her head singing "A Pirates Life for Me." I think we might be banned from the store soon. She is in swim lessons and doing great. She gets very wimpy when mommy is in with her but I think is good for Jessica her teacher. She is so smart and love to read and play blocks. She is a diva who loves to dance, sing, wear high heels, and is currently bossong daddy around outside.
Never a dull moment at the Griffith house!
4 comments:
It was so much fun going to the park! What a great place. Your kids are adorable!
You look so beautiful! She did do a good job, cute pictures. At Griffin's 2 month check he was over 12lbs, Ava is tiny. Miss YA!!
I love the pictures!!! Izzy is just the funniest little thang ever and little Ava will have to watch out:)
great pictures, good job Annie!
The girls (all three) look beautiful.
love,
Susi
Post a Comment