You Are Cinderella!

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
Which Disney Princess Are You?
3 comments:
And I did not even cheat! I don't know abot the description, but I will take it!
You are out of control! I love it cinderelly!
You seem like a Cinderella to me, too :) Mine said I was Pocohantas. I'm glad you guys had fun at Disneyland, and jealous, too. I'm just gonna have to keep counting down to our trip next year! It's always a bummer when the ride breaks down, but it's kinda cool to see it with the lights on, too. We had to walk down Matterhorn once. That was kinda crazy. Well, anyway, see you today!!
Post a Comment