Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Disneyland

I is for "Izzy"
Are you serious mommy?
Sweet Girl!!

Ava loved riding with Daddy!
Going for Daddy of the year!!!
A little wipped out!
Monsters Inc. broke down so we got to see it with lights on.

We made a spontanious trip last weekend to Disneyland. For those of you who know Zac know this is very out of character to do things last minute,so it made it more fun. We went with Mike and Annie and the kids and had a blast. Me being the lame mom that I am, only got a few pictures. The girls did SO good, we were shocked! Isabelle braved all the rides she could go on but had some concerns that the Pirates were going to bite her. (Ummm??) The next day they were all she could talk about so I guess it was a love- hate! I LOVE Disneyland and Zac does not so I appreciate him being such a good sport! ( I think deep down he loves it too!)

9 comments:

IronLawGirl said...

How fun!!! You guys all look so good.
Did Izzy totally love the princesses?

Annie Miller said...

Alright Cat...REMOVE that awful picture of me or I'm afraid it will be war. I might have to dig through the archives and find a gem of you to put on my blog:)Seriously could I look any worse? The other pictures are so cute. Love the CALIFORNIA monograms. Very clever. Thank you for coming with us! Seriously take that picture off!

Annie Miller said...

Thank you Thank you! We have sucessfully truced. Now go to bed...no more blogging...we have to get up early up and run tomorrow!

Annie Miller said...

ps...you should have left me in the broken Monster Inc. ride. I looked like one of them in tha picture. Eww!

Lauren Howell said...

I love taking spontaneous trips! It looks like you had a fun time. Ava is getting so big! I need to see her again soon. Call me lady. :)

Anonymous said...

I Love Disneyland! Sounds like a fun trip. Hope your doing well...the girls look great! I lost your number so you'll have to e-mail me again 'cause I really wanna come see you and your precious girls and hang out sometime!
janaehartsfield@gmail.com
Love ya!

The Jackson Family said...

How fun! I love Disneyland too, and the girls look like they had a blast! We should all go sometime it would be fun!

Robyn said...

How fun!!! I want to go to Disneyland. I miss you guys so much and AZ. Your girls are so cute. Your family picture is awesome and you are just beautiful as always, such great hair. I finally started a blog..its http://prhollobaugh.blogspot.com Love ya babe!

Natalie said...

Fun!!!!!! Looks like you had a blast! I cant believe how big ava is now! Your girls are cuties!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed