Sunday, April 20, 2008

..... And this is Probably why...





Isabelle and Zac have been swimming for about a month now. I think this may have something to do with the croop. Zac keeps making fun of me because i won't get in, but I have to remind him that I was raised in Phoenix so I don't swim until the water feels like a bath!:) I will get in soon. It has been nice for them to get to hang out and have some daily daddy-Izzy time. Two peas in a pod!

5 comments:

Annie Miller said...

I have been so tough this year! I jumped in the pool today. Brrrr! Glad Zac and Izzy are having fun.

Maury said...

I am with you on your "pool temperature beliefs".

I'm so sorry your little one has the croupe. Cash got that all the time and still does whenever he gets a cold. One Thanksgiving when he was 7 months old we spent the day in the ER while he got shots and wore a breathing mask. Not fun.

Enjoy those hours holding a crying baby in a steamy bathroom!

IronLawGirl said...

I'm with you, not getting in til that pool's like 80 degrees!!
But we definitely need to get together! It's hard since I work full time, but when I'm heading that way, or if you come to Mesa, call me!!

Jeppesen Family said...

I think men and kids just don't care. Julia and Nathan went swimming at Nathan's Mom's a few weeks ago while I sat in a chair and watched. They're all crazy!

Jeppesen Family said...

I added a video of Isabelle blowing out Julia's candles. Don't worry about them, they keep things interesting!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed