Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is This Really A Zoo?

So we found a zoo close by our house. I was so excited to have something familiar to do with the girls that we bought a membership on the spot. We started out with the penguins who were so funny and cute. Then we ventured on to the rest of the exhibits and walked by a camel who was playing dead (at least that's what it looked like) and his friend the BIGGEST freakin camel I've ever seen. The we went on to a few others and then I asked Zac " Is that the entrance?" He said yes and we realized we had been there 25 minutes and been through the WHOLE THING!!! WHAT!?!?!? We did skip the play area and could have spent more time at things but I'm not kidding... this zoo struggles! We did get to see the penguins eat and that was fun. They all lined up on the side of their pool when they spotted the zoo keeper and knew it was time to grub. Cute little buggers! Oh well, we do have a new activity to do a few hours a week!






6 comments:

Annie Miller said...

It doesn't look so bad. That playground is really cool!

dede said...

at least the next time the kids want to go when you are really tired, you can put Happy Feet in instead (it should be about the same)!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Ok let me just say that Izzy is gorgeous, even when she's ticked. (what? did the camel eat her ice cream?) I am dying over here, where did he come from and what are they feeding it?! HILARIOUS!! You crack me up, Cat.

Griffith said...

Izzy makes the funniest faces I have ever seen. Ava, you're a cute little monster.

The Jackson Family said...

I love the pics and the zoo looks like you could spend hours there, okay maybe not:)haha! We miss you!

Brooke Allison said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. We sure miss you though!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed