Saturday, April 10, 2010

WE'RE ALIVE!!!!

Ok so we have been little busy lately nd let's be honest I have not taken the time to do anything to this blog. There are books o read people and that's what I do with my free time!! :) I have TONS of pics to share and I will just pull some of my faves. They will include my ragnar ace, our cruise, and some easter. I would go further back but those are old news!
Here's to more bloggin'!
UPDATE!!!
So I have too many pics on here so Easter will get it's own post!

















4 comments:

Alison said...

A new post?? Yessssssss. Is the naked man statues from the cruise? You are a hottie :) Loved all the pics. More please!!

Melody said...

Hurray to bloggin'!!!

Annie Miller said...

OMGosh! It's a bleemin miracle! Glad you had fun at the Ragnar and on the cruise. Superdyduperdy jealous!

jon♥kara said...

Fun pictures! Next time you plan a cruise you'll have to invite us Kass and I tried to plan one but it didn't work out hopefully we can all go next year! I just saw the Hills yesterday and thought of you : ) hehe

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed