Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter

We had a pretty awesome Easter weekend. First I came home from visiting my sister in Portland and went to a little thing called a JOHN MAYER CONCERT!!!! Then I came home to Zac's parents visiting and lots of family festivities including my sister in law CJ's shower for her little nugget Olivia. The next day we had an Easter lunch at my house and being the extremely organized mom that I am, my camera was dead and I couldn't use it until I got an extra battery from my dad. (someday I will find my charger!) So we finished off with a family shin dig at my parents and some very wild little girls with candy pumping through the veins. The bunny was good to us this year! Oh and a BIG shout out to my mom Charlicious for making me a fruit pizza for my birthday! Thanks mommy!
























4 comments:

Lauren Howell said...

So glad you finally updated the blog. I was going to ask if you were ever going to have a funeral for it because it had been abandoned for so long. Miss you lady! Can't wait for our girls trip.

Annie Miller said...

Fun!

Unknown said...

cute kids!

Beckstrom Family said...

Your beautiful girls are getting so big! Ava is Zack's mini-me and I'm lovin' it! I'm also glad for the updated blog - you guys are just too cute! :o]

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed