Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Massive Destruction

We have been WAY out of the loop lately. First we were in Utah for a few weeks for Zac's brother's reception and to hang out with family. We got home right before Thanks giving and Ava got CHICKENPOX! ( More on that later) During all of which Zac was "working" in Hawaii. (Again...more on that later.) To top it all off, our computer crashed due to a virus and we have not had internet for almost TWO WEEKS!!! You don't realize what a computer nerd you are until it is gone. Bottom line, there has been MASSIVE DESTRUCTION at our house. Here are some pictures from our trip. I didn't take too many but as you can see Ava is mastering the naughty face. Check out that slashing with Grace in the tub... and eating Grandma's pumpkin!







1 comment:

Annie Miller said...

Those bathtub pictures are so cute! I love her naughty face. I think it's hilarious! Grace looks like she doesn't mind either.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed