Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family Christmas Party

Each year my brother Sean and his wife Jana host a family Christmas party. We have dinner and a talent show and then head over to the temple to see the lights. This year they threw in the Nativity too and it was great! Our niece Grace was Mary and her sister Abigail was Joseph. Baby Henry was baby Jesus and they were so cute! Eliza and Gweny were the shepards and baby Benson was the lamb. He had on a head band that Jana had put some cotton on. It was awesome! Lucy and Anna were the angels and Isabelle was the wiseman with the gifts. It was so funny to watch them and they all got so into their parts. It is so great to see these innocent kids really getting it. They all understood what we were doing and were excited about it. I think that too often we forget the true meaning of Christmas and I feel very blessed to have these sweet spirits to remind us!
_













3 comments:

Unknown said...

Catherine,

I'm so glad you got some pictures of the big event! As for the ugly sweater party--that looks like you guys had a lot of fun--takin' me back to the 80's big time! It was fun to put the crab down the other day! Here's to 2009!

Jeppesen Family said...

thats a hot dress izzy has on :) we had fun at new years! thanks for letting us stay over! i finally bought the twilight soundtrack. i love it!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

That is a cute idea w/the ugly sweaters & I would've loved to be at your ward party, sounds so fun! Nats told us about the party at your house. I wish we could've seen you, we were leaving early the next morning & packing. I miss everyone there so much. I hope you have a great year Mommy. LUVS Always.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed