Our sweet baby got the chicken pox for Thanksgiving this year. I could be wrong but I don't think she was thankful for them. She endured it with grace and came out a champ! She still has little scars that I am praying will all go away. I would like to put out the disclaimer now.... if you get the chicken pox from us, I am so sorry! I will watch any kids for those mommies in need! Excuse the tooshie photo, it was just a little too cute!
It's so weird how that stuff skips one kid and infects the next. I am so glad it's all over for her! I don't think she will have any scars. I wonder if she will still get the vaccine?
I am SO SORRY!!! I hope she wasnt' too miserable! and I hope she doesn't get any scars! and I hope you will still come see us again or let us see you!!!
Dede- It is NOT your fault! She probably just had her immune system down from getting over being sick so she was the best target! We will come and you are welcome here anytime! She wasn't too bad at all!
Thank goodness we havn't gotten them! Poor Ava and Grace! But at least they're still cute! Try putting Maderma on the scars. That should help them go away.
6 comments:
It's so weird how that stuff skips one kid and infects the next. I am so glad it's all over for her! I don't think she will have any scars. I wonder if she will still get the vaccine?
I am SO SORRY!!! I hope she wasnt' too miserable! and I hope she doesn't get any scars! and I hope you will still come see us again or let us see you!!!
Dede- It is NOT your fault! She probably just had her immune system down from getting over being sick so she was the best target! We will come and you are welcome here anytime! She wasn't too bad at all!
I'm so glad she's feeling better, i love the cheek shot!
Thank goodness we havn't gotten them! Poor Ava and Grace! But at least they're still cute! Try putting Maderma on the scars. That should help them go away.
My 2yr old and my 5 month old both have it. Was looking for blogs with other pox'ers, glad I found yours :)
Post a Comment