Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT


So it came,I went, TOTAL geek but I really loved the movie. There are a lot of mixed reviews out there and a lot of people that like to make fun of me but I don't care. I don't make fun of you and I don't need to hear about it!
We went to the midnight showing in Utah and even had a party before hand. You can see the pics on Annie's blog.
I loved Edward and Bella and though I think the movie could have been better, let's remember it was from a low budget people and that the story came from a house wife's dream. Pretty awesome dream if you ask me!
Can't wait for New Moon!

7 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Thank you for the good review, Catherine. Kayty and I are going to go see it together, and I hope we feel the same as you do!

Anonymous said...

ok
I've been known to poke a little fun with the twilight stuff---hope you didn't take offense and you know I'll be going to see the show as well pretty soon. Sounds like a good girls night out...See you soon on Thanksgiving :)

Annie Miller said...

I LOVED it! I would go a million times...and I am a way picky movie watcher. I guess I wasn't expecting much so I was pleasantly surprised. This is NOT and oscar winning production but I think they did a great job...especially the two main characters. I can't wait to see what all this money does for New Moon. Can't wait to see it again. Count me in Julie!

IronLawGirl said...

L-O-V-E it!! And let's just say that my marriage is better from me seeing this movie. ;)

Stacie Aho said...

I loved that movie too! I can't wait to see it again, and all the other ones!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

Paul & I want to see that. I was listening to the radio one morning & tons of people were calling in saying it was awesome. The D.j.s said they had a picture of "Bella" I guess(the main girl) smoking a bong on her porch back home, she's a big pothead I guess.lol She appeared on Regis & Kelly and was acting all sketchy & uncomfortable. I loved the series that was on television. I think it was called twilight to. It had the girl from Tristan & Isolde in it. (That is the BEST movie if you haven't seen it)

Jeppesen Family said...

I'm with you! Loved it! and your kids look so cute in thier costumes!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed