
Monday, November 3, 2008
Ava is 9 months old!
I can not believe that this sweet baby has been in our lives for nine months already! I am so sad to see her grow, but it is so fun to watch her discover things and her FIRERY personality. She is growing into her own person and letting us all know about it. She STILL only has 1 tooth and if the others don't pop soon I might go crazy. She is re-discovering waking up in the middle of the night which has NOT been approved by mommy! She LOVES to eat and that doesn't mean baby food. She thinks she can have whatever you have and has proven that having one tooth does not slow her down. She loves her sister and they are the best of friends. Isabelle has always been SO sweet to her and I am sure will be teaching her all her naughty tricks very soon. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our girls and can't imagine a day without them.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is SO sweet. I love that first picture of her.
Are you sure Zak is the father? Cause, I mean, I can't tell....
:)
I LOVE AVA!
i love her so much
Post a Comment