Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Taj Ma BBQ









Jose I mean Zac is almost finished with his bbq. He has been working his tail off and it looks awesome! Great job bub!
Please notice the dust and concrete stuck to him. Shower anyone?

12 comments:

Annie Miller said...

La barbacoa es hermoso Zacito!

Annie Miller said...

Es enorme, enorme, gigantesco y parece muy caro

Annie Miller said...

creepy sus vecinos será tan celoso cuando pico a través de su valla para verlo

Annie Miller said...

Vamos a utilizar más a menudo, probablemente con más frecuencia de lo que usted realmente quiere que nosotros también

Annie Miller said...

que estamos las cosas que nunca dejan!

Annie Miller said...

Tengo que parar con todo esto antes de español me da un acento

Annie Miller said...

lo siento por todos los puestos. Google traductor es tan divertido!

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

Annie you are a huge nerd! :)I have to admit I am laughing pretty hard right now!

Jeppesen Family said...

I'll just comment in English, thank you. Awesome job, Zac!
it's looking great! You have many talents (surfing is not one of them :)

Ryan and Kristin Liljenquist said...

It is looking great. We are impressed. Our house is next:)

Kristen said...

I really wish I knew spanish right now, I bet I would be laughing too! Great job Jose! It looks awesome!

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

He is really talented, it looks awesome. What lucky girls you are to have him.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed