I also attempted to take some shots. I am not quite the photographer as the rest of my family, but I try. It helps to have cute little monsters! Also Grace (her cousin) and Ava are becoming quite the homies. They are going to be good buddies! Then there are the bandits, a.k.a Braden and Izzy. They are nothing but trouble. As you can see they were pushing her stuffed dog (Zowie) on the "motorcycle" Annie got a new camera lens and we were taking some pictures in the back yard last night. Here are some that she got. They are pretty cute! Thanks Annie!
Such beautiful girls. They are both growing up so fast and keep getting cuter and cuter...amazing! I love the b&w shots...hottt! (can I say that about babies?)
7 comments:
Thanks for letting us crash your night. Beautiful girls!
Those are cute. I love Izzy's dress.
MJ is the same way with his cousins. They play together, and then pull each other's hair out... such interesting relationships.
By the way- I do not look forward to being tired for 20 years. I am just going to have to accept it and move on. Ugh.
Those last 2 shots of Izzy and Ava are awesome! Izzy looks like a little model with her serious pose.
I love the sass that shows through in that last pic of Izzy. They are both adorable!
Such beautiful girls. They are both growing up so fast and keep getting cuter and cuter...amazing! I love the b&w shots...hottt! (can I say that about babies?)
Oh my gosh! I love those shots and the overlay things are dang cool. Where did she get those?
Post a Comment