I know I already posted one of these, but I am sorry..... that is one cute baby! Not to toot my own horn but I just can't stand it! This is one of my favorites of her! Oh and by the way... the New Kids on the Block song "Tonight" goes out to my brother Mikey! That's right, I said New Kids!
6 comments:
I love this picture too. I didn't get the privilege of hearing "Tonight" but I got a little "Step By Steph" Oooh baby,I love NKOTB rap phase and all!
She is so cute. And I'm happy to see the mohawk is turning into a sort of Alfalfa look. I love it!
This has nothing to do with your child. She is lovely. My only question is why the hell did I have to hear MJ sing "Man in the Mirror" when I go to your blog? I think I threw up in my mouth just a little bit.
Midder- Maybe if you were'nt such an old timer you would understand a little! Just press next on the playlist, I'm sure there is something on there that will suit someone as cool as yourself! :)
She looks like you. Very cute! I love the shirt ;)
Your baby looks gorgeous! I'm so glad I found your blog! Glad to know everything is going fantastic with your family!
Post a Comment