Wow I guess i haven't been on in a while because I missed so many posts! First of all congrats to Zack, the BBQ looks great! Secondly, I love the pictures,you are so lucky to have Annie at your disposal,haha, and I love the pictures of Izzy and Ava they are just so cute!
That's so sweet! My dad is always really good with Julia, too. In fact, with Nathan gone, I let him deal with her a lot! :) Also, could you have Izzy teach Julia to look at the camera? Julia's the exact oposite. I have to take like 50 pictures before I get one of her looking at the camera. Thank goodness for digital!
2 comments:
Wow I guess i haven't been on in a while because I missed so many posts! First of all congrats to Zack, the BBQ looks great! Secondly, I love the pictures,you are so lucky to have Annie at your disposal,haha, and I love the pictures of Izzy and Ava they are just so cute!
That's so sweet! My dad is always really good with Julia, too. In fact, with Nathan gone, I let him deal with her a lot! :)
Also, could you have Izzy teach Julia to look at the camera? Julia's the exact oposite. I have to take like 50 pictures before I get one of her looking at the camera. Thank goodness for digital!
Post a Comment