Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's a Hard Knock Life.....

So Isabelle has had the croop the past few days. It has been AWEFUL!! The other day we were at my mom's house and she was coughing so hard she threw up all over her jammies. So we found an old shirt of my grandma's and threw it on her. Then we added the sweet accessories of safety pins in the back. Here she is raiding the pantry and doing her best to milk the sickness. She did not want her picture taken and then today.... she did..... with her cell phone...... while coughing. I think we have had about 2 hours of sleep this weekend. I hope my poor baby gets better soon!



4 comments:

Jeppesen Family said...

Poor thing! I'm so sorry for both of you. Good thing Ava didn't get sick, though. I hope you guys get some sleep soon! And, Izzy needs to stop catching this stuff!

Annie Miller said...

Izzy, Bede says to hurry up and get better! He missed you on our morning runs!!!

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

I love the last picture of Izzy on the telephone! Thats so funny Shes a doll!!

Lauren Howell said...

Seriously having sick kids is the worse. Especially when you are already sleep deprived. I hope Izzy has a speedy recovery.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed