Sunday, March 23, 2008

HOPPY EASTER!!






We didn't get to go to church today because we have been sick, but that won't stop me from putting my girls in their easter dresses! I tried this photo shoot myself.... (Zac is the better picture taker in our family!) so it was a little crazy! Ava is getting bigger. It seems like she has been a newborn for a long time but she is starting to coo at us. I love it! I also love the ever expanding cheeks! Isabelle loves her sister and was not happy when I wanted her to get pictures without her.



Zac has been doing a backsplash in our house and had to pull out the fridge to do it. Isabelle said to him, "Don't touch that daddy! That's mommy's fridge! Don't make me tell you again!" What do you say to that? She is crazy. Also she was at my mom's yesterday and was trying to bring a bike in the house and was told no. She then proceeded to tell my mom, "I can at mommy's house." I don't think so miss thang! Who does she think she is? There's never a dull moment with Isabelle around!



We love you all and hope you have a wonderful Easter! (And that maybe the Easter bunny will bring you Enchanted too!)

2 comments:

The Jackson Family said...

I love the pictures! You got some great ones of them. Ava is getting so big and I just love how Izzy simply loves her so much! I'm sorry you are sick, let me know if I can help in anyway:)

Jeppesen Family said...

Isabell's so funny! She has such an awesoMe personality. You're girls look so cute in thier dresses. I need to comeover and see your guys' backsplash.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed