Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ava makes her debut






Ava went to church on Sunday for the first time. She was a very good girl and slept the whole time. She is a great baby, if only she would get her nights and days in order!

Isabelle needed some star time too! Here is a cool picture Zac took of her getting ready for church!

3 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Love the picture of Izzy in the tub. She is so cute! Love sweet Ava too. I can't believe I missed her at church. I just found out from this post that you were there on Sunday. I guess that's what happens when you are late to Sacrament meeting!

Lauren Howell said...

I'm so excited to see more photo's. Ava looks beautiful. I bet everyone oohed and ahhed over her at church. Izzy looks like she was having a good time in the bath too.

Anonymous said...

What precious little girls you have. SO sweet!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed