Thursday, February 14, 2008

Miss Thang has a Photoshoot!!








Isabelle got her pictures taken for her 2nd birthday. She thought she was pretty cool! My friend Natalie took the pictures, she is awesome! Check out her site from my link! Izzy is getting way too grown up. She was diggin' the ballet outfit (even though she is not in dance!)

9 comments:

carin davis said...

look at those smiles!!! the pictures are adorable!!!

Annie Miller said...

I love them. Way to go Natalie! Way to model Izzy!

dede said...

you need to put her in dance just so she can keep wearing the tutu! She is beautiful!

Brooke Allison said...

Catherine- she is so cute. I love those pictures.

The Jackson Family said...

Izzy is so cute! I just love her smiles!! Natalie takes awesome pictures!!!

IronLawGirl said...

What a CUTIE PIE!!!!

Lauren Howell said...

How adorable. What a good mommy getting her photos taken regularly.

Natalie said...

Shes so cute. She looks like she had fun.

Jeppesen Family said...

So cute! We need to come out and visit again soon! Love you guys!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed