Ava Jean Griffith was born on Friday February 1st at 10:37pm. She was a little bitty weighing 6lbs 9oz and 19 in long. She looks like mommy and is doing great! Isabelle loves her new sister and is a little ticked at mom for splitting the attention! We are so greatful for our beautiful girls!
13 comments:
I LOVE HER SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
she is beautiful. Hey email me with your email address so I can add you to my blog......joannabooher@yahoo.com, hope you are doing good and the fmaily too.
Congratulation!!!
She is beautiful!!!!
Congrats! I love seeing precious newborns...they melt my heart...she is so beautiful. I am so happy for the two of you! Can't wait to meet AVA!!!
Congratulations! How sweet (I think she looks like you too!) We are happy for you guys!
Does Ava already think of us as the dead-beat aunt & uncle since we haven't even met her yet?? We didn't want to spread our germs. Luckily we're all better and will get to see her Sunday! Can't wait. She's adorable Catherine!
She does look so much like you. Beautiful of course. Don't worry about returning calls now. Get some sleep mommy. I was there not too long ago.
Congrats!! She is a cutie!
Another kid? Bah! I want more pictures of deer heads!
Congratulations.
Congrats!
She is so sweet!!! I just love newborns!! I can't wait to see her again:)
I can't wait to see her tomorrow!
She is so precious! Congrats guys!
Post a Comment