Zac has been hard at work fixing up our house. First we did some painting and then he decided he was Handy Manny and did some stone work. I have to say I was a little nervous but he did a great job. He wanted to show some people so here you go!
your house is so beautiful! i used to live by natalie a few years ago and met you a few times. you were prego with number 1 then! she is such a cutie! congratulations on number 2!!!
Hey Catherine, I found your blog through JoAnna's. It's good to see you and your sweet little family and your beautiful home! Your hubby could teach my hubby a few things!!! I love that name Izzy! It is absolutely precious and she is just a precious as her name!!! How have you been? Last I talked to you...you guys were in Utah. Are you back for good?! I really want to see you and hang out and catch up on everything. I miss our beauty school days! We had fun didn't we?! Call me, e-mail me, comment me...whatever...let's get together soon...when is this baby due...are you having a baby shower...I want to meet Izzy!!! Let's hang out!
Nice work Handy Manny! Your home looks beautiful Cat. I'm such a great friend that the last time I was at your house was when Izzy was born. I know it was a different house too! When can I come and see you?
9 comments:
your house is so beautiful! i used to live by natalie a few years ago and met you a few times. you were prego with number 1 then! she is such a cutie! congratulations on number 2!!!
Wow Zach, I am impressed!
Hey Catherine,
I found your blog through JoAnna's. It's good to see you and your sweet little family and your beautiful home! Your hubby could teach my hubby a few things!!! I love that name Izzy! It is absolutely precious and she is just a precious as her name!!! How have you been? Last I talked to you...you guys were in Utah. Are you back for good?! I really want to see you and hang out and catch up on everything. I miss our beauty school days! We had fun didn't we?! Call me, e-mail me, comment me...whatever...let's get together soon...when is this baby due...are you having a baby shower...I want to meet Izzy!!! Let's hang out!
E-mail
janaehartsfield@gmail.com
Wow kitty, that looks great! Looking good!!
Mad skills Zac! We're real proud of you :)
p.s, Catherine, how'd the bday party go?
very impressive, Zach.... Great work:)
Nice work Handy Manny! Your home looks beautiful Cat. I'm such a great friend that the last time I was at your house was when Izzy was born. I know it was a different house too! When can I come and see you?
How cool, your house is gorgeous. I love it, can he come do my house :)
Post a Comment