Monday, January 7, 2008

Grandma, Bampa, and Auntie come to town!




We had so much fun with Grandma, Bampa, and Auntie Ginnie. They came to visit for Baby Grace's blessing. Isabelle was very spoiled and so was mommy! ( Grandparents like to get up with babies!)

We celebrated a late Christmas and Braden's birthday. Izzy is more than set for her new kitchen, I got a sweet travel bag and some awesome bath stuff, and daddy will find something obnoxious at Sportsman's.

THANKS GUYS! WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Maury said...

loving the apron

Annie Miller said...

Great pictures!

Kristen said...

I LOVE your header. You have got to show me how to do that. I am glad you have a blog now, your fam is so cute. See you tonight!

Lauren Howell said...

I love grandparents! Izzy looks adorable in that apron! How are you feeling? Call me and we'll hang out.

Jeppesen Family said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad you finally got some pictures on! Nathan liked Zac's personal post ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed