Thursday, January 31, 2008

For All Who Care.....He Does!!!


Here's another trophy for the wall. Zac harvested this beast down on the Mexican border in December. He went alone, and carried the meat and head out in one trip....no bueno. Our walls give me the creeps.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad and brother are really into hunting so I know how you feel...I can't believe he went by himself...he's brave.

Annie Miller said...

That's one big "little" deer. Nice work!

Maury said...

Awesome deer... I'm good at acting impressed when I see pictures of dead animals next to a husband with bloody hands.

Happy Birthday, Isabelle!

Zac and Catherine Griffith Fam said...

Just so everyone knows, Zac tried to make it look like I posted this.... I DID NOT! I DO NOT speak in that language! Just to clear it up!!

Unknown said...

TROOOOOPHY BUCK!!! Keep up the good work Zac. Remember they are your walls too.

IronLawGirl said...

Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog. Catherine, I miss you soooo much!!! And can I say Izzy is one of the most GORGEOUS little girls I have ever seen?! I am so excited to keep tabs on you now. Also good job on the elk Zac, I wish our freezer was full of flesh.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed