Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Isabelle says "Hi Santa"



Isabelle says "Hi Santa" [Photo][Photo] We had our ward party last week and Izzy was pretty stoked about seeing Santa. She had a hard time waiting in line and kept screaming "I want to say hi Santa mommy!" We are trying to teach patience but I'm not sure that goes along with being 2! Atleast she wasn't scared of him! HO, HO, HO!!

3 comments:

Annie Miller said...

Wahoo! So glad you a Mcblogger finally. Welcome to your new life or lack of one. Page looks great. Can't wait for more updates...I'm sure we'll be see new posts of trophy bucks soon enough.

Maury said...

Looks like you really need some blogging help, there, Catherine! Sheesh! Have you seen my page? I'm coming over and you're doing mine!

Lauren Howell said...

Yeah! You have a blog! I think that Izzy is so cute. Are those photos on the top of your blog your Christmas Cards? They are really good! Hope I see you on Friday. It's been too long.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed