I told Zac that he could participate in this blogging thing and he wants everyone to see his antelope. He got it in September in Northern Arizona. I guess i should be proud, but is that ok? :) Good job lovey!
Dad: They're having a good time. See? They're both smiling.
Abby: Hmmm. I don't think that the deer is smi . . . uh. Dad? Are you sure that it's having fun? . . . DAAAAAAD! It's dead?!?! Did Uncle Zac kill it? Oh no! Why?
Dad: Yep.
I will be sending counseling bills to the Griffiths.
3 comments:
Abby: Dad? What's that deer doing?
Silence
Dad: Uh. He's sitting with uncle Zac
Abby: Well, what are they doing?
Dad: They're having a good time. See? They're both smiling.
Abby: Hmmm. I don't think that the deer is smi . . . uh. Dad? Are you sure that it's having fun? . . . DAAAAAAD! It's dead?!?! Did Uncle Zac kill it? Oh no! Why?
Dad: Yep.
I will be sending counseling bills to the Griffiths.
Mmm Hmmm... I have too many pictures that closely resemble that one....
I like that one!
Post a Comment